Monday 2 February 2009

Snow Day!

Well, we've gotten 6-8 inches of snow overnight and London appears to have shut down.

No school for Kate. She's sitting in her pajamas playing a computer game at the moment. (I must also note that she woke up at 5:30 this morning to check to see if it snowed... then ran into my room and shouted at me to tell me that it had.)

Trains are running (we think) occasionally. According to our sources in the city, there is no bus service and the underground is running... well, they say it is not good.

Jeff doesn't have to go to work either.

Yay me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kate I hope you built a big snowman. Did you throw snow balls at Daddy? Poor Mumm, she had to take care of both of you today.

Anonymous said...

Kate!!!! Please throw a snowball at Mommy for me! LOVE YOU!

Anonymous said...

I wish we would get three foot for three days and then it could all melt....