Tuesday 8 June 2010

Snoopy Girl

Nothing else to really say here... just sharing some more pictures of the Katester that I took a while ago.

These were taken in honour of my brother's birthday back in May. He has a pair of beagles (A big shout out to Lily and Barney!!) and a healthy love of the most famous beagle of all... Snoopy.


Big hugs for everyone!



CHEESE!



And a BIG kiss!



The thoughtful pose....




Boy!  Being a model is tiring!



One more smile for the camera....




Uh oh... check her left hand!  Could it be?  Oh no!




It is!  It's the Kateosaurus!!!!  Run for your lives!!!




I'm afraid that the photoshoot was unable to continue due to the photographer being eaten by the Kateosaurus.

1 comment:

KCZMA said...

#6 is my favorite! She's smiling, but has a hint of of 'something' in her smile. I'm very sorry that you were eaten by the Kateosaurus, I shall miss your blog postings so much! :)

When Kasey makes that hand, the tickle-monster is coming! ARGH!